As we welcome you to our properties we want you to feel safe. Let us introduce you to our cleaning and safety standards.
- disinfection of surface areas and public spaces
- enhanced cleaning of our properties - followed instructions recommended by Croatian Public Health Institute
- social distancing protocols - the possibility of cashless payment, our employees wear masks and gloves when welcoming you in the agency, and appropriate barriers that provide an additional layer of protection
- hand sanitizers are provided in every unit together with the reception area
- protocols in place in case of a suspected infection
These challenging times we are faced with ask for flexibility and care. Understanding your concerns we have modified our cancellation policy. Cancellation is free of charge up to 14 days prior to your arrival. We are monitoring the situation and constantly lowering these conditions.
We are there for you and your safety will remain our top priority. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please find contact information and working hours of COVID Infirmary in Novalja.
COVID testing is possible on a personal request with payment in cash. The date of the test depends on the date for which the finding is required, and when ordering, a copy of the identity card or passport must be submitted (via telephone applications or e-mail).
Registering is possible through:
- telephone - +385 99 752 3050, every working day from 8:30 to 9:30, and from 16:00 to 17:00,
- e-mail - by sending a message to the address: email@example.com
For easier border crossing we recommend registering on entercroatia.mup.hr.